[hackerspaces] Webcam Matrix

The Doctor drwho at virtadpt.net
Fri Mar 31 20:20:41 CEST 2017

It might be entertaining for some hackerspaces to put up rotating image
collections instead of feeds from hackerspaces.  One of those amazingly
complex animated .gifs of stick figures in a factory, perhaps.

---
The Doctor [412/724/301/703/415]
https://drwho.virtadpt.net <http://drwho.virtadpt.net>
"I am everywhere."

No PGP signature, so this may not be me.  Is it?