[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 17:43:33 CEST 2017

I can comment.  I put them there.

My hackerspace had "game nights" -- that's one relation to
hackerspaces (sf_x), in the "narrow sense".

Secondly, one of the most under-served classes in the G8/20 economy are
the intellectual/creative classes.  D&D attracts both -- before
they're corrupted to program in Javascript (HAHA).  So, this gives
those in high-school or thereabouts a reason to come to the space --
even if they don't know how to program or build hardware projects
(yet).

The content is new material that isn't accepted yet at the D&D wiki
because it is unofficial and I don't have the time to format the
content fo their idea of what thier wiki should be.

While you're at it, you might check out "Snide Guide to How to Be a
Human".   Also, apparently not related to hackerspaces.

Cheers!