[hackerspaces] It's now figured out. Yes it is.

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Wed Aug 2 22:07:37 CEST 2017

As the good pastor has said in PoC || GTFO 0x02 Chapter 3 in Coloring
Addendum 1

*Pastor Laphroaig tells us that when the streams of our computation are
unclear, it’s often because the SEO Experts are enjoying their goats
upstream.*

In this we can find truth.  And we must remember to respond as the good
pastor did in Addendum 2

*Pastor Laphroaig says to the SEO Experts, “Not with my flock!”*

-Matt