[hackerspaces] Mastodon?

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 08:30:09 CEST 2017

> Is this the Hackerspace mailing list or the old farts of the Internet
> whining about alt.phreak not being what it was when modems came with an
> acoustic  coupler?

Funny, it's actually more interesting than that.  I'm arguing about
the inter-dimensional witchcraft at work with node.js.  It's beyond
any technical argument -- no one can explain what the Fs going on.
Matt, like every other web "brogrammer" is still stuck in the
assumption that everything is working by logical rules.

I think, JS think's it's too big to fail and it keeps snaking it's way
around the problem.

I've meta'd his argument and questioned the whole foundation of the
present web-programming enterprise.

But I'll take further discussion off-list.  There's also a wiki page
[[jabbascript]] that can be used to discuss.

\0xd