[hackerspaces] Trenton NJ

Crawford Comeaux crawford.comeaux at gmail.com
Mon May 2 21:51:52 CEST 2016

Prematurely sent my last message. Continuing:

The 12 traditions form a very minimal framework for self-governance of a
diverse group of people with a common goal/cause. If you just want a space
with a community of members instead of random strangers who are members,
the 12 traditions may be a simple (but not easy) starting point.