[hackerspaces] Tool access scheduling/calendar software

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:23:00 CEST 2015

We're still fairly small at ~40 members but we are seeing a queue starting
to form for the 3D printers.  We are also looking into a way to queue up
jobs on some sort of calendar or just a simple FIFO queue list manager.

We just searched for open source software for conference room scheduling
and resource scheduling.

This one looks promising:
http://www.bookedscheduler.com/