[hackerspaces] Powdersville Coders

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 01:47:39 CET 2015

Start by putting some money in a jar for pizza and sodas, etc. and keep the
coding fuel coming!
Create a Meetup.com meetup for the meetings to attract more attention.
Go on your local radio / college radio station and talk about it.
Create a persistent google hangout for quick chats to share quick ideas and
questions, answers.
Start a google group for member email list and public interest lists to
email events and such.
Create some business cards and postcards with the website and pictures and
more info.