[hackerspaces] And now for something completely different...

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 21:11:56 CET 2015

I think the fuel issues aren't as much an issue when your space has an
industrial roll-up door with parking lot on one side and concrete on
the other. Anything questionable is done outside, and vehicles don't
get stored inside for the most part.

I like the idea of a "removal deposit" being required prior to a
long-term project.  This should help "sharpen the mind" of folks who
might be tempted to stretch the limits of hospitality.

Arclight