[hackerspaces] Member penalties

bownes bownes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:51:22 CET 2015

Thanks for your comment. We do not penalize anyone for reporting a broken tool, and make sure that everyone understands there is no penalty for reporting something.

Aside from the messiness, the problem really seems to be that people are using tools inappropriately. For example using precision tooling as an anvil.