[hackerspaces] Leadership abusing powers. Bullying. Extraordinary General Meetings.

Mark Rosenblitt-Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 18:17:11 CET 2015

Isn't it rewarded in these communities to not promote gender-normative
behaviors?

But really the first issue you raise is a long-standing error in
modern psychology which is trying to set itself as a true science in
the same vein as physics.   In that view, you're never supposed to
raise your voice because you've "mastered your [irrational] emotions".
In that view, they'd medicate the Jews for screaming in gas chambers.
It's a type of psychosis that the Establishment has not recognized.

Marxos