[hackerspaces] Sex Offenders at a 'Space

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Tue Feb 17 05:41:00 CET 2015

I've seen amber alerts issued because the parents were having a custody
battle and the parent who was suppose to have the child at the moment took
the child from the other parent who called the cops.

A number of police departments feel better to error on the side of child
safety and issue an amber alert even if they don't have completely know the
situation (there are also times when information gets mixed up and cops
will issue alerts w/ the wrong details).

So kicking someone out just because they were mentioned in an amber alert I
think is a bad thing, requesting someone explain why they were involved in
an amber alert before rending judgement I think would be good.

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG at ITechGeek.Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net