[hackerspaces] Space management apps - what we have, what we need?

Edward L Platt ed at elplatt.com
Tue Sep 2 17:01:43 CEST 2014

Hi All,

There are a good number of hackerspace management apps out there (including
Seltzer, which I maintain). Different ones are good for different things,
and it seems like there's not one that works well for everyone. Seltzer is
at a point where it's useful, but I'm not sure whether it makes more sense
to continue adding features, move to another project, or start a new one.

My goal is to see more collaboration between spaces on building a smaller
number of more mature tools. If you're interested in helping to make this
happen, mail me off list and I'll include you in the discussion.

-Ed

--
Edward L. Platt
http://elplatt.com

This electronic mail message was sent from my desktop personal computer.
 Please forgive any long-winded, overly-prosaic ramblings.