[hackerspaces] Fwd: Vaping in Spaces?

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:35:54 CEST 2014

This hasn't come up at Melbourne Makerspace but I'm sure the #2 rule to be
excellent to each other would apply.  The vaper person should be
considerate enough to do it outside so no one else has to breathe it.  If
it were me I would go outside and far away from the front or side doors.  I
wish there was a mask of some sort like a reverse gas mask where vapers and
smokers could keep 100% of their chemicals to themselves and not bother
anyone else with it.  I don't care what you do to yourself as long as you
don't do it to others around you.  I use this example: Let's say you like
to cut yourself with a razor from time to time but when people are around
you also cut them just a little bit.  Not a lot, just a tiny little poke
with the corner of the razor, no big deal.  I'm pretty sure people around
you would have a problem with that.  Kinda silly but also kinda similar.