[hackerspaces] What class sign-up and workshop management software are you using?

Shirley Hicks shirley at velochicdesign.com
Sun Nov 9 22:32:12 CET 2014

Hey guys,

RMM (Red Mountain Makers) is getting to the point where we are starting to plan classes - and to pick a class management system.

I have an email list set up where we are directing interested students (and parents) to sign up to both indicate areas of interest and to receive class alerts. We're starting to put a call out for instructors in various topics.

I'm wondering what systems you're using to manage class and workshop enrollment, payment, scheduling and notifications.

Thanks!

Shirley Hicks
Red Mountain Makers