[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces Microwiki

Roland Hieber lists at rohieb.name
Mon Jun 2 02:25:24 CEST 2014

Very cool!

But I have two tiny questions: I noticed that you also show the time of
last change for each space's status, which also includes a time zone.
How do you determine that time zone, and how do you interpret the
state.lastchange field in the SpaceAPI, as there is no official time
zone in the specs [0]?

[0]: http://spaceapi.net/documentation

Cheers,
Roland