[hackerspaces] Insurance for makerspace

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 05:36:15 CEST 2014

We got ours under teh 'club' heading, were very upfront about what we do,
gave them a full list of equipment, and pointed out we got a sawstop table
saw just for the liability aspect. When they heard about the sawstop, they
were pretty thrilled.  We also gave them the outline for our safety
programs.

Bob