[hackerspaces] Visiting other *spaces

Bruce Mackenzie gm BMackenzie at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jul 24 01:50:21 CEST 2014

For everyone's info,   MakeICT  is in Wichita Kansas, USA:  http://makeict.org

Dominic Canare <dom at makeict.org> wrote:
> I'd like to send a couple of our board members to a couple of different
> places so that we can see firsthand what your space is like.
> Dominic Canare
> President, MakeICT

Dominic,  If someone is coming to the NorthEast, try to time it to include
the MakerFaire in NYC,  September 20 & 2,  New York Hall of Science.
There are several MakerSpaces within a 2 - 6 hour car or bus ride,
including some small ones near Boston, and one of the earliest
Artisan's Asylum.
If anyone is reading this far, maybe you can visit a Maker Space on Mars.

thanks,
 - Bruce Mackenzie