[hackerspaces] Visiting other *spaces

Joseph East Bay joseph at eastbayhackers.com
Wed Jul 23 21:24:07 CEST 2014

You should come to the San Francisco Bay Area if someone is able to do
so.  There are just more spaces here than you could reasonably visit
in one trip.  Noisebridge (S.F.)  Sudo Room, Ace Monster Toys and
Curiosity Hacked (Oakland) just as the tip of the iceberg.  There's
also MACH 925 (Walnut Creek) Hayhackers (Hayward) and Benicia
Makerspace to plug myself and some friends, but we're just getting
started in our respective 'burbs.

Another one (although a bit of a drive from S.F.) I would very
strongly recommend visiting is HackerLab in Sacramento.  It's nothing
short of amazing what they're doing over there.

And that's not even getting into the South Bay spaces.