[hackerspaces] Proprietary Product Company as a sponsor of FOSS event

Avinash Sonawane rootkea at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 13:04:43 CEST 2014

Thank you Moritz and hellekin for clarifying the things so clearly.
Awesome clarity of thoughts! Thanks to others who contributed to
discussion.

So we have decided to *NOT* to take proprietary product company as a
sponsor of our FLOSS event as it'll dilute the whole purpose, the
FLOSS values.

Here is what RMS has to say about it: