[hackerspaces] In defense of Noisebridge (even if I was never there!)

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 14:04:18 CEST 2014

Hi to all,
i've been involved with both Noisebridge and Brmlab and they are great!

The open environment and spirit are really important, it makes a huge difference in how people think and feel about the place and consequently how they create and interact in the community. It is on this community then to keep the place running and florishing. Less rules seems to me better so far, people have to work out and thing/feel about what they are doing rather than just # read line number 23. It takes more time and effort to figgure things out but I consider it more worthy.

I'm really curious about the Noisebridge after the reboot, it should be fun :-) and definitely about the Brmlabs new premssies + special bigger place for Biolab.

Best of luck and enjoy,

Sincerely from Jeju, South Korea,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker