[hackerspaces] Let's end the unnecessary joining of the words "food" and "hacking"

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Jan 28 05:54:04 CET 2014

Haters-Gonna-Hate-Hacking.

Anyone do anything interesting with food lately?

Recently I've gotten into pimping out popcorn. Sumac, dill, paprika and
salt (and some yeast if that's your thing). Typically popping the
kernels in a pot with olive oil. Been experimenting recently with
sriracha, which has been tasty but at the cost of nearly burning my arm
off and making my kitchen smell like shit. I tried mixing some with oil
and preheating in the microwave before tossing it into the pot with the
kernels, but my house is still left smelling like a toxic hot sauce factory.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net