[hackerspaces] Let's end the unnecessary joining of the words "food" and "hacking"

Kevin Mitnick kevin.mitnick at outlook.com
Tue Jan 28 04:21:12 CET 2014

In some places it's illegal to call yourself an engineer with certain exceptions.

As a result, I reserve the right to not permit yourself to label yourself as a hacker. I can label you as someone who has an inability to contribute to a conversation without any meaningful content. I am assuming you're responding to my remarks on this mailing list due to the malaise you may experience questioning what you have chosen to label yourself?

Oh. The ego hacking that is being engaged in this thread. By the way, is engineering "hacking" too? Can I be a geotechnical hacker? A chemical hacker? A computer hac... oh wait.

Kevin Mitnick
(May or may not be the Kevin you think I am)