[hackerspaces] Let's end the unnecessary joining of the words "food" and "hacking"

Kevin Mitnick kevin.mitnick at outlook.com
Mon Jan 27 08:42:39 CET 2014

Thanks for contributing to the conversation by diluting the term even further. Noisebridge is as much as a hackerspace as a homeless shelter, so as a result can I consider what you guys do as "homeless hacking"? You guys seem to do a lot of "sleep hacking" too and I believe you're toying with "lease hacking" in the process as well.
How about you address my points rather than hiding behind a grey area.

Kevin Mitnick(May or may not be the Kevin you think I am)