[hackerspaces] Safe Space Policies?

Red Davies noiddicle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 04:42:45 CET 2014

Thanks for confirming your blindness to irony?

The point that I'm making is that there is a difference between welcoming
everyone who wishes to be a part of an existing culture and treating it
like a PCI audit where you need to have bought 'one of every technology'.

People are individuals, not walking tickyboxes you can collect like fucking
pokemon.