[hackerspaces] any recommendations for handling of a troll?

Kristin-Leigh Brezinski okrysmastree at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 17:24:53 CET 2014

In my experience, trolls tire quickly and move on to a different target if
you just keep blocking their accounts and deleting their posts, and not
otherwise engaging with them at all. Once you start arguing with him, he's
going to become emotionally invested and then you'll have a much harder
time getting rid of him.