[hackerspaces] Has the wiki been vandalized or is the total FAIL intentional?

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 16:11:54 CET 2014

I have to HOPE that the Gobsmackingly UN-Excellent messages on that member
advert page are vandal's work,and NOT real Hackerspace official
communication. Please for the Love Of DARWIN let it have been vandals- and
fix it!

 If it's really been said as those things being intentional- the person
writing them needs psych help.Even as a joke- it's a set of NEVER  funny
stuff.

http://wiki.032.la/membership

So- can this get addressed? I'm using the ethics of asking for a
responsible person to clean this- as opposed to a straight signal boost of
shame.

Oren Beck