[hackerspaces] suggestion for synchronous hackathon for February - food hacking 14-16/2/2014

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 14:52:32 CET 2014

Hi to all,
We are now touring Europe promoting Food Hacking under the Food Hacking
Base (fhb) project and we would like to call on synchronous hackathon on the third weekend of February 2014 (14-16/2) which would be focused on food,
beverage and bio hacking.

I would like to know how can I officially ask for this topic to be considered/agreed upon for this date/weekend.

We have toured several hackerspaces so far (and continuing to do so) and
I'm quite sure that some of them will join the event so "things will be
happening" around these subjects, we will be doing our bit in
ProgressBar in Slovak Republic.

For more info about our tour you can check our fhb wiki

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Food_Hacking_Tour_Winter_2014

or our crowdsourcing campaign page - which has more up to date info (not all resources uploaded yet)

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-tour-europe-2014

and
 yes the "close by" deadline for the campaign and date for the suggested
 food&beverage hackathon are not completely coincidental :-) but also not mandatory.

Whoever
 is interested please get in touch and I hope to get more info soon - if the
topic and dates are OK, we can than move forward or start to
 work on some alternative.

Sincerely from PostTenebrasLab, Switzerland,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org