[hackerspaces] Communication within the space

Steven Sutton ssutton4455 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 01:52:16 CET 2014

Thanks for the link! His thesis is definitely worth the read. He basically
examines balancing the need for consensus in non-hierarchical organizations
with the need to get things done quickly and not get bogged down in
bikeshedding. Good reference material.

Steven Sutton
President, Freeside Atlanta
www.freesideatlanta.org