[hackerspaces] news about hacks, hackers and hackerspaces, research , webpages?

Florencia Edwards floev22 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:19:58 CET 2014

Hi guys, I like to be informed about hackerspaces and hackers general news,
interesting things are always happening. I know hackerspaces.org, the blog,
is a good source but sometimes it's not up to date

Witch webpages do you visit to get informed about hackers, projects,
hackerspaces

I have my share of webpages i usually visit but I've found it's not enough,
and wanted to know witch ones you visited for research

Cheers