[hackerspaces] Can My Christmas Wish Come To Pass? - HackSpace

Chris Weiss cweiss at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 05:27:53 CET 2014

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Friday Demola <demolaboy at gmail.com> wrote:
> wonder some of you guys always have terrible nightmare, yall are
> racists.

ok that was just uncalled for.  well, posting in the first place was
inappropriate, but the blanket insult...seriously?

I treated you exactly the same i'd treat anyone posting such a query.
there's a ton of legitimate ways to raise funds for various things,
begging for cash handouts from the maker/hacker culture is not one of
them.  You got an education here, accept it and move on.