[hackerspaces] blog post quality control

Elger Jonker elger.jonker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 00:16:40 CET 2014

In this thread we talk about this weblog: blog.hackerspaces.org

The first thing you've learned is there actually is a weblog.

The second one is that grammar > content on hackerspaces.org... which is
the silver lining around the problem that is presented in the discussed
blogpost. This one:
http://blog.hackerspaces.org/2014/01/19/diversity-and-the-hacker-scene/

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 11:26 PM, Walter van Holst <walter at revspace.nl>wrote:

> On 2014-02-03 21:57, matt wrote:
>
>     I do care if your formatting is blown to all hell and you didn't
>> bother to edit your post for minimal grammar and spelling.
>>

> I've responded in the comments section. Both on the quality issues you've
> noticed and your substantive feedback.
>
> Regards,
>
>  Walter

Elger Jonker
Pentesting / Mediawiki / Content Management / Database Modelling

+31 (0)6 1342 5622 (+31 61 dial mac)
Skype: elger.jonker
http://www.awesomeretro.com - retro gaming foundation
http://www.elgerjonker.nl - curriculum vitae / weblog