[hackerspaces] Sparklecon 2.0: Free hacker con in Los Angeles Area (Jan 23-25th)

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 18:54:12 CET 2014

Hi all,

For anyone planning to be in California next month, our space is
hosting a 3-day hacker conference on January 23-25th.  We've got
speakers lined up, contests, and a HEBOCON-stye low-budget robot war
on Sunday. And also free food.

Feel free to add it to your collective meta-calendars.
Check out:

http://www.sparklecon.org

Admission is free.  If you're an out-of-town hacker, we can probably
organize couch space for you to crash on.  If your space organizes a
trip, e-mail me and we'll make sure to hold some badge kits for you
too.

As a side note, if anyone has a contact at a soft drink or other
beverage company, I'm looking for one to sponsor some product, like
Redbull has done in the past.

Cheers,

Arclight
23b Shop