[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces survey on Free/Libre Open Source Software

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 22:34:31 CEST 2014

Mike,

      As someone who works in both the non-profit and for-profit sides of
the hackerspace/shared collaborative workspace worlds, I am curious if I
could discuss with you the possibility of bridging both closed,
proprietary, for-profit worlds with open-source (FLOSS and etc),
community-driven and non-profit worlds for both their benefits.
      Is such collaboration possible, what examples have been seen and what
would you envision such from the perspective of FLOSS?

             - Ethan/spacefelix