[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces survey on Free/Libre Open Source Software

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:57:18 CEST 2014

Thanks Jens,
I already put your group on the list here
https://sites.google.com/site/flosokaks/hacklabscomputer-clubs before and
was planning on getting people together from lawrence and topeka to come
visit. It would be great if we could get some rotating event thing going so
people could visit each others labs.
Will be in touch,
mike