[hackerspaces] Failing/failed hackerspaces

Joseph Connolly connolly.joseph at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 22:58:18 CEST 2014

I think the problem is a collision of their open door policy and their
location.  A space in San Francisco's Mission District with an
open-door policy *WILL* end up with lots of homeless people using it.
I guess I'd always thought their decision was a deliberate one,
although I don't pretend to be very familiar with Noisebridge.