[hackerspaces] Anyone able to help me figure out problem with printrbot?

Phil Broussard phillip at squidfoo.com
Sun Sep 15 23:24:04 CEST 2013

I just got a new pre assembled printrbot Jr V2. Once I had it everything
set up to start printing and calibrating, the printer the power supply
would randomly turn off. I would have to unplug the power supply from
the wall to reset it then it would be fine. It has progressed to the
point that anytime I try to use the heated printer bed the power
instantly shuts off before it has a chance to do anything.

I'm completely stumped on this and could use some help. So anyone know
of the best place to start trouble shooting this problem?

Phil