[hackerspaces] Members storing their personal stuff...

Tim Saylor tim.saylor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 16:56:57 CET 2013

Pumping Station: One recently passed this policy to handle this exact
problem: https://wiki.pumpingstationone.org/Tidy_Space_Policy  I was told
that much of it was copied from I3's policy.  We're currently using it to
clear out huge swaths of personal property and unknown detritus.  To avoid
hurt feelings the people in charge of that have been publicizing tickets on
our wiki and mailing list like this:
https://wiki.pumpingstationone.org/Tidy_Space_Tickets_Expiring_November_15_2013.
 No major complaints that I have heard of so far.

@tsaylor
http://www.timsaylor.com/