[hackerspaces] Looking for people to start a hackerspace in Crailsheim, Germany

Sascha Kaupp h0uz3 at foto23.com
Sun Nov 10 00:19:38 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

I've been thinking about starting a hackerspace in the Hohenlohe area for
the past year. Right now I know of a hand full of people in that area,
mostly from around Crailsheim. Actually, there's no Hackerspace in that
area and it's very much in between the hackerspaces of Baden-Württemberg.
Starting a Hackerspace in Crailsheim would fill a giant gap.

So, if you are from the area and interested in happy
soldering/tinkering/hacking/making, just let me know!

--
</h0uz3>

In dragons we trust.