[hackerspaces] Bucketworks needs help

Al Billings albill at openbuddha.com
Fri May 31 23:28:11 CEST 2013

This is a great lead in to discuss hackerspaces and how to make them sustainable. I find it sad that so many hackerspaces seem to need to have "rent parties" or ask for donations from the general public from time to time instead of having a sustainable model that keeps enough money coming in. Why isn't this more of a priority? If hackerspaces are cash negative, there is going to come a time where they'll just fail (when people get tired of giving cash).

--
Al Billings
http://www.openbuddha.com