[hackerspaces] Hackerspace needs halp!

Psy Tek psytek at alphaonelabs.com
Thu Mar 28 14:25:11 CET 2013

Hi Gui,

Thanks for the concern and wishes.  We're definitely not doing the loft
ourselves (seems to be a common misconception when Hackerspaces take on
projects like this).  We need to make sure it's up to code, sprinklers,
lights, outlets upstairs as you said especially with it being a store
front.  The space next to us had it done and we're coordinating with the
landlord to use the same company that did theirs.

Psy