[hackerspaces] International open day hackerspaces

Frederic Muller - DFF fred at digitalfreedomfoundation.org
Wed Mar 27 15:14:45 CET 2013

Hi!

If I may, and that was without knowing of the international open
hackerspace day, we have Hardware Freedom Day on April 20th where you
can register here:
1. Make a wiki page with either your program or a link to your website
2. Register your event and appear on the HFD map with all the other
events at www.hfday.org/map/

Maybe it would be worth merging the 2 events in the future.

Fred