[hackerspaces] Streaming Music

Ben Brown ben at kwartzlab.ca
Thu Jan 17 20:49:53 CET 2013

Our streaming devices have changed frequently (most recently just Winamp
on an AV station), but with our move in progress, I'd like to integrate
the music player into a web-based info 'dashboard' that's running
locally on a Linux VM (the actual playing would be handled by the same
RasPi that runs our webcam feed).

SomaFM is a major staple for background tunage at Kwartzlab.

Ben