[hackerspaces] Firearms in Hackerspaces?

Al Billings albill at openbuddha.com
Mon Jan 14 22:13:09 CET 2013

Phil,

My hackerspace is in Oakland, one of the roughest cities on the West Coast.

That said, if I knew someone was carrying a gun into the space as a matter of course, I'd be raising the issue with the other members. First social intervention and then, later, maybe asking them to find themselves a better home. I don't need to be around geeks with guns. Thanks.

Al

--
Al Billings
http://www.openbuddha.com