[hackerspaces] Make+ Shanghai Exchange Program Survey

Ricky Ng-Adam rngadam at xinchejian.com
Thu Feb 28 14:30:35 CET 2013

Hello World!

My name is Ricky Ng-Adam and I'm one of the co-founder of XinCheJian (XCJ),
the first of many Chinese Hackerspaces.

We've been lucky to have recently a new full-time volunteer join our
Hackerspace: Sophia Lin.

Sophia has been enthusiastic in taking the lead and make a long-time dream
of ours reality: to put in place a program to have Chinese and
international visitors, artists and hackers collaborate during a
significant length of time to build something extraordinary...

We are working hard to find sponsors, participants and volunteers but we'd
like to offer an easy way to help us shape this year program with an easy 8
questions survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/82JVCND

We invite those that are genuinely excited and potentially *available* to
join us in 2013 to fill out the survey.

If you need more information, check out the draft website (makeplus.org).
Please note that we are still working out the details so the information
there is not definitive.

Thank you for your help and... see you soon!
--
伍思力 | Ricky Ng-Adam | http://xinchejian.com | (+86) 186-2126-2521