[hackerspaces] South By Southwest - Any Hackerspace-ish Activities?

Jamie Schwettmann jamie.schwettmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 00:42:11 CET 2013

SXSW Create is happening during Interactive: http://sxsw.com/interactive/create
In fact, the whole of SXSW Interactive is relatively hacker-themed.

ATX Hackerspace likely has events much of the week, including College of Lockpicking on March 16th:
http://www.atxhackerspace.org
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5650390470/qr

There are probably many others as well (and I'd love to join in more of them too!).
Or were you looking for timely events outside of Austin?

- Jamie