[hackerspaces] partlister

Shanjit Singh shanjitsingh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:07:45 CET 2013

Hello!

I am a student-cum-hacker from New Delhi, India. I work here in my college
at the Centre for Electronics Design and Technology (CEDT), Netaji Subhas
Institute of Technology, Dwarka. I had been trying to make an inventory
software for managing electronic components for my lab here. I had
initially come across the Electronic Software at
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackerspace_Software.

Looking for an open source solution and after not being able to find one. I
decided to create my own webapp for the same.

www.partlister.shanjitsingh.in

Just wanted to share this you.
We are in the process of setting up a hacker group at my college also. :)

--
Shanjit Singh Jajmann
Final Year Undergraduate Student,