[hackerspaces] Rent?

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 19:03:58 CET 2013

At 23b, we pay $850/mo for 1,024 square feet with a small loft.  This
is located in Fullerton, CA which is about 20 miles from downtown Los
Angeles, or about 5 miles from Disneyland. The space is industrial but
close to our train station and the downtown area.  We also pay about
$100/mo for power, $100/mo for insurance and another $85 or so for
Internet. Total expenses run about $1,200/mo and we have 6-7 rent
payers and get a few donations.

Around here, anything under $1/square foot that's not in a ghetto is
considered good.

Arclight