[hackerspaces] Rent?

David Francos me at davidfrancos.net
Thu Feb 14 09:40:59 CET 2013

In Zaragoza we're paying 360€, all expenses included, for a 250m place.

We've put a membership fee of 30€, 15€ for students and unemployed, and yet
we don't have the minium members to have a stable money income.
It's curious, people almost pay the same coming to the workshops, talks,
etc. that if they where members (it's free for members), but they still
won't become members.
Since our "reformation" and after following advices from this list we're
having more than one event / week, with about 20 people on them =)