[hackerspaces] Cash flow?

Edward L Platt ed at elplatt.com
Tue Feb 12 17:24:23 CET 2013

I'd like to clarify something about recurring payments.  This is important,
because in my experience, it's the difference between treasurer being a 20
hours/week job or a 10 hours/month job. If you use a service like Amazon
Payments, you are notified each time you are billed, and you are able to
cancel the payments at any time without any action or approval from the
company the payments go to.  This is different from a payment where you
have given the company your checking account or credit card info directly,
which is the case the above poster is describing.

-Ed

Edward L. Platt
http://elplatt.com
http://civic.mit.edu/users/elplatt