[hackerspaces] [SpaceGAMBIT] SpaceGAMBIT: First Round of Funding Activity – Open Call For Projects

Ricky Ng-Adam rngadam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 02:58:08 CET 2013

Jerry,

The call for project does not specify which hackerspaces from which
countries could or could not be funded... I think that would be rather
important if you're sending this call for projects globally.

You may want to exclude all countries from a US gov maintained list, such
as this one:

http://www.pmddtc.state.gov/embargoed_countries/index.html

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 8:02 AM, Jerry Isdale <isdale at gmail.com> wrote:

> After far too long a wait, its finally ON!
>

> http://www.spacegambit.org/2013/02/06/first-round-of-funding-activity-open-call-for-projects/
>

> February 6, 2012: SpaceGAMBIT is pleased to announce the first round of
> funding activity with an Open Call For Projects<http://www.spacegambit.org/open-call-for-projects/>.
> We are looking for community-space built, open-source projects in line with
> our mission to receive $5000-$20,000USD for a 3-4 month development.
>
> Our overall mission is to promote humanity’s long term survivability and
> expansion into space.  Themes for this round of projects are Education,
> Habitats and Near-Space Economy.  Submissions will be accepted from the
> date of announcment (2013/02/06) through April 19, 2013.
>
> Details are on our website at
> http://www.spacegambit.org/open-call-for-projects
> The Project Registration Outine is hosted on Google Docs at
> http://goo.gl/YO8cx
> Questions should be submitted via email to projects at spacegambit.org
>
> We have several other funding activities in development and are actively
> seeking co-sponsors.
> SpaceGAMBIT is a federally funded (USGovt) program run by Maui Makers LLC<http://mauimakers.com/>.
> It is backed by an international team of advisors and collaborators.
>
> Jerry Isdale
> isdale at gmail.com
>

>  --
> For other content and resources, check out http://SpaceGAMBIT.org
> ---

伍思力 | Ricky Ng-Adam | linkedin.com/in/rngadam | (+86) 186-2126-2521